Jeep Liberty Overview
Jeep Liberty was a compact SUV introduced in 2002 by Daimler Chrysler Jeep brand as a replacement for the Jeep Cherokee and it is marketed in the United States. It was the only vehicle with two new power engines .Its trending marketing remained successful at that time. 2002–2012 was the Model year for its production.
The second generation of Jeep Liberty started in 2008 and after certain changes in it in 2010 and 2011 it became the best model for ride. The 2011 Liberty gets some modifications like a new steering wheel and a choice of media systems and colors. The 2008 model was fully redesigned and its stylish look was very bold.
Jeep Liberty Exterior
The exterior of Jeep Liberty is covered by a Protective coating, Body side molded-in-color moldings that protect it from scratching, Black roof molding for decorative as well as protective purposes, and A grille similar to the body color. Some other distinguishing features of 2006 jeep liberty make it worthy like Solar control glass, Body-color fender flares, Black door handles, Black license plate brow, Tinted windshield glass, Automatic halogen headlamps w/time-off delay, Heated foldable power mirrors, Front license plate bracket, Variable intermittent windshield wipers and Rear window wiper/washer etc.
The external dimensions include a Length of 176.1 inches, a width of 73.1 inches without mirrors, a Height of 71.3 inches Front and rear Track Width of 61.0 inches, Minimum Ground Clearance of 7.8 inches. Wheel and tire dimensions include Front and rear Wheel Size is 16 x 7.0 inches made of Aluminum with a Tire Size of P225/75R1.6.2004 jeep liberty have One compact spare wheel is available which is made of steel material. The distance between two-wheel axles has a Wheel base of 106.1 inches.
Jeep Liberty Interior
The internal side of the vehicle is about information relating to interior design of 2012 jeep liberty.
- Its build-up material,
- Head and leg room from the front and rear side,
- Its comfort space
Jeep Liberty has some internal features like
- It has Premium cloth front bucket seats,
- Active front seat head restraints, 60/40 folding split-recline seat.
- Front passenger fold-flat-forward seat.
- Full-length floor consul,
- Carpeted floor covering,
- Luxury front & rear floor mats,
- Tilt steering wheel,
- Steering wheel audio controls,
- Sentry Key theft-deterrent system,
- Instrument cluster w/tachometer
- Liberty have Power windows w/driver 1-touch, Speed sensitive pwr locks
- Speed control,
- Remote keyless entry,
- Air conditioning,
- Air filtering
- Illuminated entry,
- power accessory delay,
- Rear window defroster,
- 12-volt aux power outlet,
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors,
- Courtesy lamps,
- Map/reading lamps,
- Rear dome lamp,
- Vinyl shift knob,
- Flipper lift gate glass,
- Cargo compartment lamp,
- Reversible/waterproof cargo storage.
The infotainment system makes the way enjoyable. It includes AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, and an Audio input jack for mobile devices with 6 speakers.
2004 jeep liberty Engine performance
Liberty has a 3.7L V6 engine with a 4-speed VLP automatic transmission which produces power of 214 hp at 5,200 rpm and torque of 319 Nm at 4,000 rpm
Jeep Liberty Safety Equipment’s
Safety instruments includes:
- Anti-lock disc brakes
- Brake assist
- Speed traction control
- Electronic stability program
- Electronic roll mitigation
- Dual-note horn
- Driver & front passenger advanced multi-stage airbags
- Occupant classification system
- Supplemental front & rear side curtain airbags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- LATCH-ready child seat anchor system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Low tire pressure warning